Sunday, December 6, 2009

Goodbye T100. Hello TX1!

An entry of our loot from Sitex 2009 and a tribute to my former baby - Sony DSC T100.


Sony T100.

Look at how sexy hot the red is. I think this is the best Digital Still Camera from Sony. It has taken so many beautiful pictures and clear videos for the past 2 years. I like the fact that i have not seen anyone else holding this camera. Or rather, T100 in red.

You will be in good hands, darling. I'm missing you already!


Sony TX1

The latest model from Sony. It boasts new features like Panorama sweep and Exmor R sensor. The Panorama thingy has not proved its value yet but I'm very interested to see how impressive this Exmor thingy is. It is supposed to automatically reduce (or increase, i don't know) the backlight so that we can take clearer pictures at night. No more grainy night pictures.
There are more scene selections as well. I will most probably have the chance to test the 'Gourmet' function this coming Tuesday for Mommy's birthday dinner.

Acer Aspire 4937


We did not, in the least, intend to buy a new notebook. We just so happened to pass by this promoter, who shoved the banner into our face, when we saw the price - $899.
I am actually using it right now. It operates on Windows 7 so it takes some getting used to. What I like about this notebook: The in-built webcam. Hehe! So cool, right!?

Peace!

Now that the main stars are out of the way, here comes the sidekicks.

Sony S-Frame.

This is one of the free gifts which came with the camera. Baby and I kinda find it redundant. Not only does it waste electricity standing there flashing pictures, it is collecting dust at the same time.
Oh well, it might come into use some day.

Diner Dash! Yours truly have been downloading numerous one-hour Diner Dash trials online recently. I find myself quite addicted to it so imagine my surprise when we found out that they were selling the games at Sitex.
I am now stuck at Level 5. Darn it. I strongly believe that it is a glitch to piss customers off and make us buy another version.
The picture above is actually a try-out for the camera. The game is really for PC. I bought another game too - Go-go Gourmet, which i completed in 2 hours. BAH.

Hee! My cute baby!

"The Golden Camera"
P.S. I GIVE UP! Blogger is starting to get on my nerves. I spent the last 45 mins trying to tidy the paragraphs. It just wouldn't work. Everything can appear so nicely with spacing and in paragraphs in the editing portion but once the post is published. POOF!

No comments: